Upper Canada Soap is a great Canadian company with a large selection of products, extending way beyond soap. They got their start back in 1969 with soap - bayberry soap to be exact. Things have gone far since then...
With over 2,000 bath and body products to our name, our focus is a commitment to natural product formulations leaving harsh chemicals and preservatives out of the mix. And as always, we keep our products close to home by developing and manufacturing all of our personal care products locally in Canada.
None of our products or ingredients are ever tested on animals.
Our products are sold across North America and in 10 countries worldwide including Costa Rica, Dubai, The Bahama’s and Australia.
Upper Canada Soap has recently introduced its KITCHEN collection. What is it?
An inviting and nostalgic kitchen collection for the home. KITCHEN by Upper Canada is inspired by the delectable epicurean delights, and creates warmth that will bring you to a place where life’s simple pleasures are the focus. These scents invite you, your family and guests to the most important place in the home: YOUR KITCHEN.Follow Upper Canada Soap on Facebook and Twitter to keep up on their latest news, including new collection releases!
KITCHEN is available in 3 fragrances:
- Lemon Citrus Preserve : A fresh, zingy fusion of lemon, lime, orange and mandarin.
- Apple and Cinnamon Pureé: Fresh baked apple and warm spicy notes of cinnamon.
- Poached Fig and Pear: Warm, syrupy & sweet fig with a touch of pear.
- Hand Wash ($12): Keeping your hands clean and soft are key in the kitchen. This hand wash takes away the worry of drying out your hand while leaving them soft and clean (500ml / 16.9 fl. oz.).
- Hand Lotion ($13): The perfect companion to our hand wash, this lotion will keep people guessing whether your hands have ever worked a day in the kitchen (400ml / 13.5 fl. oz.).
- Counter Spray ($10): Clean your countertops and other surfaces in your kitchen without leaving behind the odour that other cleaning products leave. You don’t have to sacrifice fragrance for function (500ml / 16.9 fl. oz.).
- Liquid Dish Soap ($8): Creates long lasting suds that fill the room with fragrance, and makes your dishes sparkle! (400ml / 13.5 fl. oz.).
- Caddy Gift Set - Hand Lotion (400ml / 13.5 fl. oz) and Hand Wash (500ml / 16.9 fl. oz.) ($26): The perfect gift for a friend or for yourself. A beautiful compliment to any countertop.
We received a set of KITCHEN products yesterday in the Poached Fig and Pear fragrance. I haven't had much time to try them out yet, but as I'm always washing my hands in the kitchen, I gave the hand wash a try during dinner prep last night. I really like the soft but yummy scent. It's light and pleasant, fits in the kitchen, and doesn't linger forever (I'm not a fan of smelling the hand soap hours later!)
Doing dishes is also a regular occurrence around here (no scullery maid as of yet!), so I gave the dish soap a whirl too. It does indeed make plenty of suds, and certainly got my dishes clean and grease-free.
Our oldest son has been complaining that our painted wood kitchen table smells like blue cheese. Not that we ever eat blue cheese... :) There were blue marks at his spot (but of course that wouldn't be the pen he was using.) Anyway, before setting the table for dinner, I wiped it down with the counter spray. I like how the spray has a locking feature - my kids love spray bottles, and I have visions of them madly spraying everything and using up all the spray! The table came clean easily and now it smells like figs and pear!!
Upper Canada Soap products are available at their online shop or at many retailers. The complete collection is carried by Tweed & Hickory and Amazon. Many of the lines are also available at Sears, Home Outfitters and Lawtons. You can use the store locator on the website, or call Customer Service at 1-800-548-4097 to locate a retailer near you.
Online purchases made today will be shipped in time for arrival by Mother's Day.
Looking around the website, I've seen many products I know I would like - I'm sure the mother on your list would too!
One lucky Canadian Glimpse reader will win Caddy Gift set consisting of a hand wash and hand lotion!
a Rafflecopter giveaway