One thing about going "green" is that every little bit counts and small, gradual changes in what you do and products you use can make a contribution for the better - for our Earth, but also for ourselves. One thing you can do is choose personal care products that use eco-friendly and people-friendly ingredients.
Live Clean, the Canadian brand of eco-friendly products for hair, body, hands, baby and pets started it all.
Live Clean believed it was possible to create pure, eco-friendly products that were both efficacious and well-priced. They believed that you didn’t have to sacrifice aesthetics for purity and that it could be done affordably. Live Clean proved themselves right.
Live Clean certainly has high standards for their products:
Now adding to their collection, with another first on the Canadian market, an eco-friendly professional hair care collection. The collection consists of 2 product lines: Live Clean Professional Damage Therapy and Live Clean Professional Healthy Balance. The key to Live Clean Professional is Vita-Bond Complex, a unique combination of essential vitamins and nutrients with a bonding vegetable derived technology that seals damaged cuticles, improves hair strength and texture and mends split ends. The unique formulation enhances moisture retention with no heavy buildup and increases resistance to breakage.
- All Live Clean products use only plant sourced and non-petrochemical based ingredients.
- Mild, safe and gentle, with a rich foaming lather, Live Clean uses a palm and coconut derived surfactant that is natural and renewable.
- Live Clean does not use any harsh preservatives or unnecessary additives.
- No animal products or by-products are used in any Live Clean formulations; Live Clean is Vegan.
- Paraben free, Phthalate free, Phosphate free, DEA free, SLS / Sulfate free, Petroleum free, colour free.
- Live Clean formulas are enriched with certified organic botanicals.
- Biodegradable ingredients, recyclable packaging, local sourcing.
- Live Clean is never tested on animals; cruelty free.
Live Clean Professional Damage Therapy
This line has Damage Therapy Shampoo, Damage Therapy Conditioner, Damage Therapy Restoring Spray and Damage Therapy Split End Cream. I haven't had a chance to use all of these products, but I've tried the shampoo, conditioner and spray so far. I really liked that the spray didn't make my hair feel greasy or heavy.
Live Clean Professional Healthy Balance
The Shampoo and Conditioner that are part of this collection are composed for healthy looking scalp and well-nourished hair. I've really enjoyed both of these and my hair has too. Both worked well to clean and condition my hair, and my scalp, which is often itchy, has felt really good since I started using them. I also liked that the scent wasn't overpowering and very neutral.
My husband has used both shampoos (because they're in the shower!) and liked them as well. He especially liked how the Healthy Balance cleaned his hair and left his scalp feeling refreshed. That would likely be a result of the formulation: it's enriched with Olive and Coconut Oil to moisturize and nourish dry hair and scalp. Peppermint and Tea Tree Oil energize and invigorate the scalp while Willow Bark removes excess buildup.
WIN IT!!You could win the whole Live Clean Professional collection!! One lucky Canadian reader will win one of each of the products - that's 6 in all! :)
a Rafflecopter giveaway