Diane Lai products on the website, I was interested to see how these great sounding creams would work.
"Made with all natural ingredients for adults, infants, toddlers and anyone with highly sensitive skin. Soothe skin irritations and Rejuvenate by adding a layer of protection against the elements."Diane Lai currently has 2 skin care products available, with more to come. Both are safe for skin of all ages, and are the product of much research.
Rejuvenate is a daily moisturizing lotion. According to the website, it's perfect for relieving dry, itchy skin. You know those red rough patches on the cheeks, folds of the neck, elbows, knees, and on the hands and or feet? Well, this is the cream to try... We didn't get to try Rejuvenate, but if it's anything like Soothe, the other cream, I'm sure it would work great!
Soothe is more designed for treating specific irritations, like eczema patches, insect bites or mild sunburn. It has a lavender scent, which seemed a bit strong to us at first, but which we ended up really liking when we got used to it. I really like the pump bottle, as it's easy to get exactly enough cream. And - you really don't need a whole lot. Annalies has a lot of problem with dry, eczema patches on her legs, and her skin is so much better since we've been using the Soothe cream. We found it really easy to rub in, and she didn't feel greasy or slippery afterward. How can you not like a cream that's perfectly safe to use on everyone in your whole family?
Diane Lai creams contain:
•Zero Artificial Fragrance
•Zero Artificial Colorants
•Zero Petro Chemicals
One lucky Glimpse reader is going to win 1 Soothe and 1 Rejuvenate cream from Diane Lai!! To enter, please visit Diane Lai and comment below on how you think the creams would benefit you or someone in your family.
EXTRA ENTRIES - Please leave an additional comment for each extra entry.
- Become a fan of Diane Lai on Facebook
- Follow Diane Lai on Twitter
- Grab our button
- Subscribe to our blog/feed
- Follow our blog via Google Friend Connect (publicly)
- Follow us on Twitter & tweet about the contest (tweet ONCE PER DAY for extra entries and leave the link in your comment(s) please.
- Become a fan of Glimpse on Facebook
- Blog about this giveaway and leave the link in your comment (5 entries)
- Vote for us on Picket Fence Blogs (vote ONCE PER DAY for extra entries)
- Vote for us on Top Mommy Blogs (vote ONCE PER DAY for extra entries)
Diane Lai has a special deal on right now for Mother's Day!
Read the details at their mother's day page!