Boské Kids, a Canadian children's clothing company, based in the Pacific Northwest, aims to provide clothing items that meet the specs: soft, comfortable and natural, and ethically produced. And now that I've seen some of their pieces, I can definitely say they do!
- hand harvested
- dyed using natural, vegetable-based dyes
- fair-trade/seatshop free
- made by family-run suppliers in Peru
- made using nickel-free snaps
The leg warmers are available in solid (light brown, natural or pink) or striped (natural/pink, natural brown) designs. Sized to fit for a few years and slouch fashionably, they're a great idea for this in between weather, keeping baby's legs warm without overheating, but they're also going to be perfect in the winter time.
Boské Kids has generously offered 2 prizes to Glimpse Readers! You could win either a pink headband or a t-shirt with the Green Baby motif (size 12-18 months). To enter, please visit Boské Kids and comment on your favourite item as well as which prize you'd prefer.
EXTRA ENTRIES - Please leave an additional comment for each extra entry.
- Follow Boské Kids on Twitter
- Become a fan of Boské Kids on Facebook
- Grab our button
- Subscribe to our blog/feed
- Follow our blog
- Follow us on Twitter
- Become a fan of Glimpse on Facebook
- Blog about this giveaway and leave the link in your comment
- Tweet about the contest (tweet ONCE PER DAY for extra entries and leave the link in your comment(s) please.
Contest open to CANADA only and ends on April 22, 2011. Please view our giveaway rules for more info.