The DivaCup! It's a menstrual cup made from healthcare-grade silicone and can be used many times (it's recommended to replace it once yearly as it is a personal hygiene item).
The DivaCup is sanitary and easy to clean – it comes with detailed instructions for use and care. As well, the website contains a great deal of information – it's worth a visit to find out more about this great alternative to more commonly used menstrual products. It's great for active lifestyles and practical when travelling or out and about. Women don't have to carry extra supplies “just in case” - using The DivaCup involves simply emptying and washing at least twice every 24 hours. As well as being environmentally friendly, it's also an economical choice.
The DivaCup is approved for market by Health Canada and the US FDA. As well, the company holds ISO 13485:2003 manufacturing certification.
The DivaCup is available at many locations – check the store finder on the website to find a retailer near you.
One lucky reader will win a DivaCup! Visit The DivaCup website and comment on something you learned.
EXTRA ENTRIES - Please leave an additional comment for each extra entry.
- Subscribe to The DivaCup newsletter
- Become a fan of The DivaCup on Facebook
- Follow The DivaCup on Twitter
- Grab our button
- Subscribe to our blog/feed
- Follow our blog
- Follow Glimpse on Twitter
- Become a fan of Glimpse on Facebook
- Blog about this giveaway and leave the link in your comment
- Tweet about the contest (tweet ONCE PER DAY for extra entries and leave the link in your comment please.)
CONTEST OPEN TO CANADA AND USA! Contest ends on May 21, 2010. Please view our giveaway rules for more info.