- bring a drink for your kids wherever you go
- get your kids to drink more water
- not have the drink leak all over (especially when you're at someone else's house!)
Jonathan received a sports spout cap bottle (500ml) in the design “Leaping Pirates!” The pirates are frogs, and he loves to tell stories about them as they jump around his bottle! He is fascinated by the carabiner clip, and I think it's great too, as I can clip his bottle to the bag (why do diaper bags only have 1 drink holder spot?). The cap has the same leak-proof valve as the straw cup.
Fill Your Own's water bottles
- are made from quality 18-8 grade stainless steel
- use new polypropylene, PP #5 for plastic caps
- are BPA free and phthalates free
- are independently tested in Canada to ensure health, safety, and no leaching
- are 100% recyclable
- designed by local artists
- are carbon neutral and environmentally friendly (Fill Your Own purchases Gold Standard Carbon Offsets)
- have a wide mouth to fit ice cubes and make them easy to clean
- have a slim shape that fits into car cup holders
One lucky Glimpse reader will win 2 bottles: one 500ml "pocket personas" (green) and one 750ml "burrard boating" (red) with choice of caps (sport, straw or twist with carabiner)!!
To enter, please visit Fill Your Own and tell us which is your favourite bottle design and cap.
EXTRA ENTRIES - Please leave an additional comment for each extra entry
~ Become a fan of Fill Your Own on Facebook
~ Follow Fill Your Own on Twitter
~ Add our button
~ Subscribe to our blog/feed
~ Follow our blog
~ Follow Glimpse on Twitter
~ Become a fan of Glimpse on Facebook
~ Blog about this giveaway and leave the link in your comment
~ Tweet about the contest (tweet ONCE PER DAY for extra entries and leave the link in your comment(s) please.
Contest open to Canadian residents only and ends February 25, 2010.
Glimpse readers can save 25% off their Fill Your Own purchases at Great Water Bottles (this online retailer only)! Just use the code: GLIMPSE25 . Expires March 31, 2010.